This 1:35 series includes five different pre-painted and detailed German Infantry soldiers representing the HG Division in Anzio 1944
About the HG Division;At the outbreak of war the HG Regiment fought in Poland. Reorganized into the HG Division, they were sent to Italy for about one year. On 6 January, 1944, the division was renamed "FallschirmPanzer Division Hermann Goring" that consisted of panzer, armor artillery and infantry battalions. They were sent back to Poland and fought in the battle of Warsaw in August 1944. They served in Russia with the XXXIX Panzer Corps and at Fortress Graudenz in February 1945.
The statistics indicate that 60,000 soldiers served with the HG Division during its life-span. After the surrender in 1945, only 15,000 survivors remained.