Plastic model kit.
Requires assembly & painting
Glue & paint not included
|- Fully detailed engine, drivetrain, frame and suspension|
- Includes plank texture bed and bed rails - Squared wood pattern cab (with interior and separately molded doors)
- Includes 2 figures
- Hood panels can be open or closed
- Optional headlight slotted blackout covers
- Injection-molded clear parts
- Decals and painting reference for a typical Wehrmacht vehicle
Since the middle of WWII Germany had a shortage of metal, therefore a series of simplifications were introduced since 1943 in the manufacturing process of vehicles. These resulted in a design change of the 4,5t heavy truck: cabin was made from plywood on wooden frame,
front bumper and rear fenders were deleted.
This simple variant (called Einheitskabine) was manufactured until the end of the war. These trucks were in service even several years after the end of the war for many civilian purposes.