Plastic model kit.
Requires assembly & painting
Glue & paint not included
|- Hatches can be assembled open or closed |
- On-vehicle tools are finely rendered
- Lower and Upper hull made from slide molds
- Suspension system is accurately reproduced and also easily assembled
- Turret produced from slide molds
- Two types of slide mold barrels available
- Light and speaker guards are truly tiny
- One-piece DS tracks
The M4 Sherman must surely be one of the most famous and recognizable tanks of all time. Dragon's latest launch is a version of the M4A3(76)W. This tank’s nomenclature indicates it was powered by a 500hp Ford GAA V8 gasoline engine (M4A3), boasted a 76mm M1 gun (76), and had protective “wet” stowage for ammo rounds (W). The M4A3, the U.S. Army’s preferred Sherman variant, began replacing the M4 and M4A1 in 1944. The more potent 76mm antitank gun was needed to confront more heavily armored and more powerfully armed German tanks, and it started to see combat in France from July 1944 onwards.