Plastic model kit.
Requires assembly & painting
Glue & paint not included
|- StuG III Ausf C/D finely renfered in 1:72 scale|
- One piece upper hull for StuG III Ausf C/D
- New tooled side sponsons
- Full details on rear of vehicle
- New 75mm StuK37 L/24 gun
- Remarkable level of detail on front of vehicle
- Headlights, horn and Notek light are finely reproduced
- Finely detaild shock absorbers
- Road wheels, return rollers and tracks as single-piece sub-assembly for easy modeling
The Sturmgeschütz III (StuG.III) has the distinction of being Germany’s most widely produced AFV of WWII, with 10,619 eventually manufactured. Based on the chassis of the Panzer III, it was cheaper and faster to build since it did not have a rotating turret. The Ausf.C/D were produced in 1941. This new StuG.III Ausf.C/D consists of new-tooled parts like side pannier and angled side sponsons. Furthermore, like the previous StuG.III, its road wheels, return rollers and track come as single subassembly for easy assembly.